17 Aug 2023

Small foreign currencies (USD, THB) can now be purchased in cash

Those who are going to study abroad, those who will travel abroad for medical treatment, and those who will go to work abroad in line with the Ministry of Labor can now buy foreign currencies, as petty cash, at the exchange counters of MCB's branches such as the Kyauktada Branch, Sule Branch, and Myawaddy Branch.

The requirements are -

-For those who want to work abroad, Passport for Job (PJ); Letter of employment, and Overseas Worker Identification Card (OWIC)

-For those who want to receive medical treatment abroad, documents of the medical checkup

-For those who want to study abroad, Passport for Education (PE) and documents related to the school/university they will be attending

For more information about this service, you can go visit our branches as below.

-Kyauktada Branch : No (383), Maharbandula Road, Kyauktada Tsp, Yangon.

-Sule Branch: No (256/260) Sule Pagoda Road, Kyauktada Tsp, Yangon.

-Myawaddy Branch : No (106), 4 Quarter, East Gate of Shwe Myin Won Pagoda, Corner of Dardu Kalayar, Bayint Naung Main Road, Myawaddy Tsp, Kayin State.

Related News